Saturday 23 February 2013

Blowing my own trumpet.......if only........


Peter Warren kindly offered to take one of my root stands over to Japan for some feedback and advice on how to improve them. I've added his comments from a recent blog on his web site

"And for the eagle eyed amongst you, there is a John Brocklehurst root stand in there. I took it to show a number of people in Japan and have orders for as many as he can make. The general consensus was that the retail price he is selling at was cheap even as a wholesale price for the Japanese market. So think yourselves lucky."



I normally only allow my missus to call me cheap......but I'll let Trev off as he's giving me free product placement.

If you don't follow Peter's blog you really don't know what literary genius you are missing...you heard it here !



No comments:

Post a Comment